Monday, January 12, 2009

Kitty cat bed

"...one of the ways in which cats show happiness is by sleeping."
~Cleveland Amory

One of my cats' favorite places to sleep is here, in this corner on this 3 yards of fleece fabric I bought for B because The University of Louisville is his favorite team:
One of my cats' least favorite places to sleep is here, on this pillow I made especially for them out of the SAME fabric:
Though when I put the pillow up on the sewing table to take a picture of it, Grace decided it was, in fact, the only place for her to sleep at that moment:
It must be the location. Or the fact that they're *supposed* to sleep on it. Not sure which.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, pretty little Grace on her nice soft pillow!!

Gwen said...

Oh, that is JUST LIKE CATS!!! All the appeal is with the forbidden... ;)
Grace certainly does look all grown up - I remember when she was just a tiny wee thing...

Unknown said...

Wow! It's amazing how much Grace looks like our old kitty. Abby says she wants to pet your kitty cats....

Love ya!
Sissy

Kristen said...

Cats are funny!

Anonymous said...

How funny! Peanut does a similar thing. I bought her a really cute dog bed, but it just sits there unused most of the time. Your bed turned out really nice though! Maybe they'll warm up to it.

-Natalie

SunnyQ said...

How cute! Gotta love 'em! Nice work with the pillow! :-)

Anonymous said...

I saw this necklace and thought of you and your sewing friends. Actually, I'm lucky I can thread the needle, pretty much, and *I* want one. :P

http://www.girlzlyfe.com/catalog.php?item=371