Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Back to the Future Wednesday

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
~John Lennon

Ok so I'm starting to run out of future project plans. :) I'm not completing them fast enough to get more added on.

Though I guess the project that is most looming that I haven't talked about yet is an ornament for the bloggers ornament exchange that I'm taking part in. I'm still in the design stage and haven't really settled on anything yet, but I have a few ideas, and have made a few prototypes.

I implore you, though, if you know of any cute handmade Christmas ornament tutorials, I'd be interested in seeing them. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, Christine, I don't have any ideas to offer. Just wanted to stop by and say hello. Hope you're doing well and I wish you a blessed weekend!